This week


KC and I volunteered in Carter's school walk-a-thon (oh okay, this was last week). We just had to hang out and make sure the kids stayed on the track.




.....while Preston was playing "human tornado" at the playground nearby.




The city fire department had an open house and KC and the kids got to ride in the fire truck! Carter got to ride in the front.



I wish I could have got a pic of him.



The U life flight copter was there. This is the ONLY way I want to see a life flight helicopter, thank you very much!!!



We had donuts and eggnog for breakfast one morning.


Cousin Tannan spent the night (Aunt Marlise was in the hospital with pre-term labor, poor thing) so we sugared him up as well!!!



Do you like my Halloween display? I bought the jar to the right this week. It has glowing eyeballs and the vinyl sign says happy haunting.




This is my shelf where I keep my Twilight books. Go team Edward!!!!







KC has been taking a liking to the series as well (ha, ha). Go team KC!!!





I noticed Preston's hair was looking a bit choppy while I was washing his hair this morning. I asked if he cut his hair and he said yes because his spikes were getting in the way. I guess he took it upon himself to fix the problem!!!!!

Comments