I love it when the seasons change. Just when you get sick of one season, another falls into place.
The leaves of change are coming!!!! We put up the Halloween decorations yesterday. I think we need some more. I love the ages my kids are. They are getting so excited for Trick-Or-Treating (ok, Preston and Carter are). I am excited for the big trunk or treat at KC's work and all the other little fall festivities.
Oh, and let's not forget all the fun fall food! Butternut squash soup (KC and I like it, not the kids!), pumpkin cookies, roasted pumpkin seeds, apple cider, and all the candy I should not be eating!!
Let the festivities begin!!!
Did I mention its like 85 degrees outside? What!!?????
The leaves of change are coming!!!! We put up the Halloween decorations yesterday. I think we need some more. I love the ages my kids are. They are getting so excited for Trick-Or-Treating (ok, Preston and Carter are). I am excited for the big trunk or treat at KC's work and all the other little fall festivities.
Oh, and let's not forget all the fun fall food! Butternut squash soup (KC and I like it, not the kids!), pumpkin cookies, roasted pumpkin seeds, apple cider, and all the candy I should not be eating!!
Let the festivities begin!!!
Did I mention its like 85 degrees outside? What!!?????
Comments