........because let's face it, there will be more to come! I can't believe how crazy and busy Halloween can be!!!!!
I have a little Old Navy glow in the dark piggy bank that we keep in the laundry room (I should have taken a pic of it!). I put all the change that I find in our clothes into the little pig, and every year at Halloween we take it to the bank and "break the bank" so to speak. Then we use the money for some fall festivities!!!!!
Ready for a million pictures??????

So last weekend we took the kids to the black island farms corn maze.

They have all kinds of crazy farm slides. I made KC take Kate down this one. Kate loved it. KC- well.....not so much.

Pumpkin bounce house.

Why is it so hard to try and get all your kids to smile at once?

Box 'O' corn! Oh and a cute boy and girl too!!!

Trailin' through the corn maze!!!!!

Cowboy Preston!!!!

Halloween craft time at toddler time at the Children's Treehouse.

Kate was trying so hard to cut her figures out!!!

So here are my little monsters in their Halloween costumes. My mom and I made Kate's witch costume. It was super easy. I threw Preston's skeleton costume together because he really wanted to be "a bone" as he put it. I really wanted him to wear his superman costume from last year but he was just so excited to be "a bone". His costume was kind of a pain. Oh well, he loved it. And Carter insisted on being a robot. A gold robot with no hat or cool makeup. I tried to talk him into something else as it is so bulky but again, my kids can not be easy!!! So KC made his robot costume. I think KC enjoyed doing it though.

Trunk or Treat at KC's work.

KC took a picture of this chiauaua (spelled wrong) in costume and she(?) was NOT happy!! No flash photography, please!!!

This trunk is Awesome!!!! Hilarious!!!!!

And this is also hilarious!!! This morning I was clearing out Carter's backpack and found this craft they made. On the front it says Who am I and gives three clues about themselves.

Then you lift the ghost and flap and it shows reveals each student's name and a personal picture. Anyways, the funny part is the 3 facts he wrote about himself, which are:
1. I like to make new friends.
2. I don't have cable TV.
3. I like Adventure.
After Carter read it to us, KC and I had to go to our room and bust up as to not upset Carter!!!! It was one of those moments. Many years back when I worked we used to have cable, but when I quit my job and KC went back to school we scaled back. Carter still talks about wanting cable like at Grandma and Grandpa's and asks why we can't afford it. So I guess us not having cable makes him really feel singled out from his classmates. Aren't we the worst parents!!!???
So, maybe in 20 years you will hear Carter saying,"Yeah as a kid I grew up with NO CABLE. Somehow...I survived!"
I am a witchy mom!!! More spooky tales to come.....
I have a little Old Navy glow in the dark piggy bank that we keep in the laundry room (I should have taken a pic of it!). I put all the change that I find in our clothes into the little pig, and every year at Halloween we take it to the bank and "break the bank" so to speak. Then we use the money for some fall festivities!!!!!
Ready for a million pictures??????

So last weekend we took the kids to the black island farms corn maze.

They have all kinds of crazy farm slides. I made KC take Kate down this one. Kate loved it. KC- well.....not so much.

Pumpkin bounce house.

Why is it so hard to try and get all your kids to smile at once?

Box 'O' corn! Oh and a cute boy and girl too!!!

Trailin' through the corn maze!!!!!

Cowboy Preston!!!!

Halloween craft time at toddler time at the Children's Treehouse.

Kate was trying so hard to cut her figures out!!!

So here are my little monsters in their Halloween costumes. My mom and I made Kate's witch costume. It was super easy. I threw Preston's skeleton costume together because he really wanted to be "a bone" as he put it. I really wanted him to wear his superman costume from last year but he was just so excited to be "a bone". His costume was kind of a pain. Oh well, he loved it. And Carter insisted on being a robot. A gold robot with no hat or cool makeup. I tried to talk him into something else as it is so bulky but again, my kids can not be easy!!! So KC made his robot costume. I think KC enjoyed doing it though.

Trunk or Treat at KC's work.

KC took a picture of this chiauaua (spelled wrong) in costume and she(?) was NOT happy!! No flash photography, please!!!

This trunk is Awesome!!!! Hilarious!!!!!

And this is also hilarious!!! This morning I was clearing out Carter's backpack and found this craft they made. On the front it says Who am I and gives three clues about themselves.

Then you lift the ghost and flap and it shows reveals each student's name and a personal picture. Anyways, the funny part is the 3 facts he wrote about himself, which are:
1. I like to make new friends.
2. I don't have cable TV.
3. I like Adventure.
After Carter read it to us, KC and I had to go to our room and bust up as to not upset Carter!!!! It was one of those moments. Many years back when I worked we used to have cable, but when I quit my job and KC went back to school we scaled back. Carter still talks about wanting cable like at Grandma and Grandpa's and asks why we can't afford it. So I guess us not having cable makes him really feel singled out from his classmates. Aren't we the worst parents!!!???
So, maybe in 20 years you will hear Carter saying,"Yeah as a kid I grew up with NO CABLE. Somehow...I survived!"
I am a witchy mom!!! More spooky tales to come.....
Comments