School Daze!!!

Ok! We are doing better!!! Not to say this week has been that great, but we are just adjusting. I am starting to get into the housecleaning routine again. My basement is looking better. KC had Labor day off so we got to have a day with him. The girl I am sitting is getting better, other than Kate does not like to share her Mommy. And......

My little Preston started Preschool!!! (sniff, sniff)


Look at my sweet little man!!!
I wasn't even emotional about it until I dropped him off. But he is so ready for it and didn't even care I was leaving. He loves his preschool. I really feel like a Mom's Taxi now with all the kiddos in school.


I went to the store and saw all the Halloween stuff coming out already! My mom and I went to the fabric store and we are making Kate a costume. We bought this cute little singing pumpkin at the store and Preston loves it!
It sings I want candy. Preston uses it to wake Carter up in the morning. He has to set it on his dresser before he goes to bed. It is his precious. Sure love my little guy!
Can't wait for all the fun Fall festivities!!!!

Comments

Crystal said…
Ahhhh!!! Don't mention Halloween. I have to dress up 4. When is this craziness going to slow down a bit? LOL
Anonymous said…
I can't believe Carter is in 2nd grade and Preston is in Pre-School. They are getting so grown up. Pretty soon Carter will be driving the MAV (Moron Assault Vehicle) aka Odyssy around town.
Anonymous said…
Whoops. I meant Mormon Assault Vehicle. WOW, sorry about that.

Your baby bro

javo