Fun Weekend!!!

It really has been a great weekend. Friday night KC and I went out to a benefit dinner. He got tickets from his job. On Saturday, KC was supposed to work his second job but he called in (hee, hee). He is quitting it anyways, and next week is his last weekend. Plus we had so much going on yesterday I really wanted him home with his family. KC watched the kids while I went to Monica and cousin Achim's baby shower at Mimi's. It was so fun and nice to go out.
When I got home, we went to KC's work open house.
Now the kids know what daddy does all day long!!!!!!

However, they also had the following activities going on that day:
The boys who lived in a bubble.......



Cute boy!!!!

Hi mom!!!


Kate was really mad I wouldn't let her ride the pony. But I knew she would freak out after like one minute of riding.

So we went to see the baby pig and she got over it.
Mmmm....cotton candy!!!
So now, the kids think daddy goes to work to bounce on a bounce house, ride the pony, and eat cotton candy all day long!!!! Daddy has it gooood!!!!!!!!!
Today KC works until 3:30 at the second job which is really nice because usually when he works on Sunday he is off at seven. I will definitely not miss him working weekends. It is so tiring taking all the kids to church by myself and everyone asking, "is KC working....again?" I will be so glad to have more family time like we did this weekend!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
There were Ponies involved in this fun weekend you speak of???!!! Why was I not informed?