One day I watched High School Musical with the boys and now Preston is totally convinced this is my favorite movie!!! Any time we go to the store and he sees any High School Musical stuff he jumps up and down and says, "Oh Mom!!! Your favorite movie High School Musical!!!" Just a few days ago the boys were talking about what they wanted for Christmas and I asked Preston what he thought Santa would bring me. "High School Musical underwear!!!" was his response.
Imagine to his surprise when he found out KC and I made the cuts and are now starring in the movie!! Who knew they really wanted to cast 30 somethings with yellow teeth!!!! Actually, he laughed when he saw it. I guess Disney just wanted some humor in the 3rd installment!!!
This one goes out to Preston!!
P.S. I know, my head is a bit small.
Imagine to his surprise when he found out KC and I made the cuts and are now starring in the movie!! Who knew they really wanted to cast 30 somethings with yellow teeth!!!! Actually, he laughed when he saw it. I guess Disney just wanted some humor in the 3rd installment!!!
This one goes out to Preston!!
P.S. I know, my head is a bit small.
Comments