
OK, ever since we have returned home from Jackson I have felt so out of the loop!! I'm still trying to get everything in the house situated and I am trying to get some motivation. I am in the process of re-arranging some things in the basement. You know how when you re-arrange things it makes a whole new mess? Yeah, I forgot about that until now. I made KC remove the ginormous bean bag chair out of our basement as we just don't have any room for it anymore. It is currently on the back porch (think White Trash). I'm sure the neighbors appreciate that one. Along with the swing set that we took down and need to dispose of.
Life has just thrown in some extra stuff when we got back. Carter started school. I took on a baby-sitting gig, and KC started in a new department at his job. Not to mention his weekend job, which is really kicking our trash right now. It is the big reason we are not getting anything done. We had so many obligations this weekend, a baptism, a mission farewell talk, a family gathering at the in-laws tonight, and a fantasy football draft tomorrow and KC has to fit his 2nd job into all of this. Not to even mention all the house stuff that we are totally falling behind on. We have no time for it. I know there will be the light at the end of the tunnel to all this, but until then we are exhausted! OK I know we just got back from vacation, but can we have another break???!!!!
On a positive note, our home teacher stopped by and dropped off some chocolate chip cookies. They are dang good, and should probably be illegal in our household!!!
Oh well. We will adjust to everything. Until then, buck up Colleen! Buck up!
Comments
Lori