Gettin' our groove back!!!

We just got back from Jackson Hole Saturday and life definitely did not miss a beat!!!

We had a wonderful time. My parent's bought a canoe this year and we took it up with us. We spent a lot of time at String Lake as it is a shallow and pretty kid friendly lake.


Row! Row! Row!



They got super wet!!!

We also went to Jackson Lake. They have an awesome trail and a great place for kids to throw rocks into the water.


Papa and Preston.



Sweet Kater Mae.


Preston got bored with throwing rocks and thought he would give logs a try!



Kate was a total daddy's girl the whole time. It was great!!!! She loved it when he had her in the backpack carrier.



And would totally freak out every time I had her. I guess dad is a bit more solid!!!


My brother brought the first season of Heroes. We watched a few episodes every night and now I am totally addicted to it. We are currently watching the second season and I can't wait for the season premiere next month!!!!


A few more random Jackson Hole pics.....


At the visitor's center: Kings of the Mountain!!!



The boys (minus KC!) taking a potty break in the forest. It must be good to be a boy. Later when we were at Jackson Town square (a very public park), Carter just mosied on up to a tree to do his business. So we had to have a talk on peeing in the forest vs. peeing in a public area. Good grief!!!


Gra and Preston getting some R&R back at the condo.




Preston at the visitor's center pointing out where Chuck E. Cheeses is. Wouldn't that be a sight to see in a National Park?



Gorgeous!!!!



Future rock climbers.

We also took the boys down the alpine slides. It was, as Preston quoted, "totally awesome!" I wish we would have brought our camera as the view of Jackson Hole was beautiful. They did have those souvenir shot people who took our pics on the ski lifts and wanted like a million dollars per pic but we didn't buy them (as we are not millionaires!).

We also celebrated KC's 31st birthday on the 17th. Happy Birthday Honey!! I made him a pineapple upside down cake and he got Guitar Hero Aerosmith and Madden 09!!!

Today was Carter's first day of 2nd grade. He was so nervous last night so KC gave him a blessing. I took him to his class and he met his teacher (as we missed back to school night while we were gone) and she seems wonderful. When I picked him up he told me he had a wonderful day. Preston will start Preschool next Tuesday. He is so excited!!! My boys are growing up!

Comments

Anonymous said…
The Internet is for losers.