Okay so it's the last few weeks of summer and I guess we are trying to get in that last hurrah!! It's been putting together play dates, visiting with friends we haven't seen in awhile, and back to school shopping!!

Get it "back" to school shopping, hee hee. Sorry, lame joke.

We are sending the kids back to school in shopping bags. Waaayy cheaper than the clothes!!
The boys have really been playing so well lately. They have been playing "toadape and manape (sp?) adventures." These are their favorite pokemon. Don't ask, they are in their own imaginary world. They pretend they are going back to school and Carter pretends he is four again and is going to preschool with Preston. Sweet brothers (98% of the time!)

I think this was nap time.
Yesterday I took the kids to Lagoon, courtesy of Aunt Corinne (she works there, we got a good deal). So I took the kids with Aunt Marlise and cousin Tannan.


It was fun for the kids, exhausting for the moms. And poor Kate came down with a fever and diarrhea to top it off. She was so lethargic all day. I felt so bad.
Today Kate is feeling better. She is just super grouchy and gassy. I had to go do a bit of grocery shopping at Wal Mart and she was not happy. She threw her head on the ground and got a bruise, and screamed the entire time. Then Preston and Carter were roughhousing as usual. So of course I warn them that if they keep it up someone will get hurt. Wanna guess what happens next? Preston whacked his head a good one. It was over all probably the worst Wal Mart shopping trip ever, not that any of them are ever good. Kate is still mad at me and KC is still at work tonight and I am supposed to go back and get his birthday present if he ever gets off. I have the worst headache.
Tomorrow we are getting the house ready and getting packed to go to Jackson Hole for some much needed vacation time!! I will enjoy every minute of it. Then, it is back to school right when we return and we will be hitting the ground running!!!

Get it "back" to school shopping, hee hee. Sorry, lame joke.

We are sending the kids back to school in shopping bags. Waaayy cheaper than the clothes!!
The boys have really been playing so well lately. They have been playing "toadape and manape (sp?) adventures." These are their favorite pokemon. Don't ask, they are in their own imaginary world. They pretend they are going back to school and Carter pretends he is four again and is going to preschool with Preston. Sweet brothers (98% of the time!)

I think this was nap time.
Yesterday I took the kids to Lagoon, courtesy of Aunt Corinne (she works there, we got a good deal). So I took the kids with Aunt Marlise and cousin Tannan.


It was fun for the kids, exhausting for the moms. And poor Kate came down with a fever and diarrhea to top it off. She was so lethargic all day. I felt so bad.
Today Kate is feeling better. She is just super grouchy and gassy. I had to go do a bit of grocery shopping at Wal Mart and she was not happy. She threw her head on the ground and got a bruise, and screamed the entire time. Then Preston and Carter were roughhousing as usual. So of course I warn them that if they keep it up someone will get hurt. Wanna guess what happens next? Preston whacked his head a good one. It was over all probably the worst Wal Mart shopping trip ever, not that any of them are ever good. Kate is still mad at me and KC is still at work tonight and I am supposed to go back and get his birthday present if he ever gets off. I have the worst headache.
Tomorrow we are getting the house ready and getting packed to go to Jackson Hole for some much needed vacation time!! I will enjoy every minute of it. Then, it is back to school right when we return and we will be hitting the ground running!!!
Comments