I thought I'd post a little update on our little Katherine Mae. I just took her to her well child check and she is a whopping 21.3 pounds (10th percentile) and 31.5 inches (50th percentile). Our pediatrician says she's just a tall and slender girl (I wish my Dr. could say that about me!). She didn't have to have any shots because we are all up to date (yea!).
I just cant believe how fast Kate is growing!!! I am so happy to see her grow and do so well!! I love this toddler stage she is in (other than her HUGE tantrums she throws!!!) She is such a silly girl. The other day I found her in this ensemble..
She had put her outfit on by herself (the shirt is inside out and backwards) and she also put her brother's underwear on over her diaper!! Classic!! She is really starting to talk. She says mama, dada, boys, baby,no, bubble, kitty, poop, and baseball. I'm sure she says more but I just can't quite understand yet. She is getting so much better at sleeping through the night (yes, she is STILL not sleeping through the night, my worst child yet!!!). She loves her kitties, her babies, books, and......
.
she LOVES her kitchen!!!
Our famous chef Kate, firing up the grill!!!!
She is so sweet and I just lover her to pieces. Her next appointment will be in November with the cardiologist. Ugh. I know we need to do it, but that nervousness and anxiety is definitely starting to return. Her pediatrician said we may need to take her to a specialist to fix her umbilical hernia if it isn't improved by her 2 year check. I am kind of bugged by this too not sure why. It would definitely be a walk in the park next to open-heart surgery for sure, but I guess I just don't really want to put her through anything else if I don't have to. Plus, Carter has the same thing, just that her button pokes out more at the top, so I don't know. I guess we will see....
Tomorrow we are going to the Lagoon and my kids are so, so, sooooo excited!!! They are driving me crazy!!! Especially Preston, he keeps asking at least every hour when we are going to go!! Wish us luck tomorrow!!!!
I just cant believe how fast Kate is growing!!! I am so happy to see her grow and do so well!! I love this toddler stage she is in (other than her HUGE tantrums she throws!!!) She is such a silly girl. The other day I found her in this ensemble..
She had put her outfit on by herself (the shirt is inside out and backwards) and she also put her brother's underwear on over her diaper!! Classic!! She is really starting to talk. She says mama, dada, boys, baby,no, bubble, kitty, poop, and baseball. I'm sure she says more but I just can't quite understand yet. She is getting so much better at sleeping through the night (yes, she is STILL not sleeping through the night, my worst child yet!!!). She loves her kitties, her babies, books, and.......
she LOVES her kitchen!!!
Our famous chef Kate, firing up the grill!!!!
She is so sweet and I just lover her to pieces. Her next appointment will be in November with the cardiologist. Ugh. I know we need to do it, but that nervousness and anxiety is definitely starting to return. Her pediatrician said we may need to take her to a specialist to fix her umbilical hernia if it isn't improved by her 2 year check. I am kind of bugged by this too not sure why. It would definitely be a walk in the park next to open-heart surgery for sure, but I guess I just don't really want to put her through anything else if I don't have to. Plus, Carter has the same thing, just that her button pokes out more at the top, so I don't know. I guess we will see....
Tomorrow we are going to the Lagoon and my kids are so, so, sooooo excited!!! They are driving me crazy!!! Especially Preston, he keeps asking at least every hour when we are going to go!! Wish us luck tomorrow!!!!
Comments
I hope that you had a great time the other night getting together. I thought is was so much fun and look forward to doing more of these type of things :0)
Cute kids and cute blog!
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn