This week my mom and I took the kids on the Front Runner to the Gateway. It was a fun trip. Here are some pics..
Of course you have to take along the swim trunks and run around the splash pad!!! The boys loved it and played for a long time!!
Kate liked it too, but she was a bit cautious....
We went to Barnes and Noble afterward and the kids got books. And who can resist playing with the Thomas the Train set???
Before we left we stopped at The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for a frozen chocolate dipped banana and a caramel/chocolate/heath covered apple. It was fruit so it was healthy, right??!!!
On the way home we sat upstairs on the train. I thought it would be fun for the boys. Then, Preston had to go to the bathroom. The train was way crowded so it was "Excuse me, pardon me" and,"Where is the bathroom?" Turns out it was in the last car (typical). So we weaved our way over and back. Then Preston, realizing this was entertaining to him, wanted to go again. Ummm, no. Again you never know with him but he ended up okay. It was a fun day.
This Sunday they passed a sign up sheet to make cookies for the Pioneer Trek. Carter heard "Cookies" and made sure I put us down for that. So today I made dog poop cookies ( no bake oatmeal), double chocolate mint, and banana bread (we had overripe bananas, what else could I do?) We are in sugar euphoria!!!!





Comments