Carter's Birthday!!!


All I want for my birthday are my two front teeth...

WOW!!! It sure was a busy day for Carter's birthday!!!! We woke up, I made Carter "special breakfast" (pancakes). We got dressed and went to church for a ward primary activity. Then KC got off work at noon and we headed to the Wednesday 2 for 1 tacos on Washington Blvd. that is a tradition with the folks KC works with. I figured 50 cent tacos was a good deal so we gave it a shot....




Hey not bad!!!!


Then it was off to see Wall E (we have been quite the movie goers lately!!)
Then Graw took Carter shopping for a present and we went to Chili's. We were quite spoiled today.....



And THEN.... we went home for some cake and ice cream. I tried to make little wall e cupcakes and they weren't my favorite but I really don't care. They were good!!!


Happy Birthday to my happy boy Carter!! You are such a great kiddo. I love to "tease" you as you usually get my jokes now. I love it when you play all your "adventure" games with your little brother. I love it (usually) when you save all of your inquiring questions before bedtime so you can put off going to sleep (Why do bears hibernate? Why don't fish sleep? You name it!!!). I love your cute little obsession with rocks and all the little "treasures" I find all over the house and in your pockets. I it when you read stories to Preston and Kate. Thank you for being my beautiful son.

Comments

Crystal said…
Ha....CUTE CAKE! Happy Birthday Carter!!!

Love,
Kiana, Tayus, Aaron, and Maliyah