Boy Carter's Birthday was fun! I got off work early so I took the family downtown to the taco stand. We ate ricos tacos authenticos! Muy delicioso! The boys loved them. They both wanted another one. They both definitely want to go back.
Then like Colleen said, we went to see WALL-E. It was a great film! I have to say thank you Pixar for continuing to work so hard to put out a good product. Even the short film before the move was great!
Again like Colleen said we Gra took Carter birthday shopping. He was so cute. First we went to the toys section where he counted the money he brought with him - $10 that Gra gave him for his birthday plus another $5 that the tooth fairy has given him over the past few months. He was all ready to look at toys to buy when Gra surprised him by telling him she would buy him anything he wanted. All of a sudden he didn't want to shop in the toy aisle; Carter went straight for the video game aisle where he picked out Super Smash Bros. Brawl. That made his day for sure.
Of course he wanted to go to Chili's - yum! - where he got to choose his own meal and even got a special birthday dessert. After stuffing ourselves at Chili's we came home to have cake and cake flavored ice cream (I know it sounds like overkill, but really it was good!).
All in all it was a great day - Happy 7th Birthday Carter!
- KC
Then like Colleen said, we went to see WALL-E. It was a great film! I have to say thank you Pixar for continuing to work so hard to put out a good product. Even the short film before the move was great!
Again like Colleen said we Gra took Carter birthday shopping. He was so cute. First we went to the toys section where he counted the money he brought with him - $10 that Gra gave him for his birthday plus another $5 that the tooth fairy has given him over the past few months. He was all ready to look at toys to buy when Gra surprised him by telling him she would buy him anything he wanted. All of a sudden he didn't want to shop in the toy aisle; Carter went straight for the video game aisle where he picked out Super Smash Bros. Brawl. That made his day for sure.
Of course he wanted to go to Chili's - yum! - where he got to choose his own meal and even got a special birthday dessert. After stuffing ourselves at Chili's we came home to have cake and cake flavored ice cream (I know it sounds like overkill, but really it was good!).
All in all it was a great day - Happy 7th Birthday Carter!
- KC
Comments
I just wanted to let you know that I added Kate to our Hero's list.... We wanna keep up On your little sweet "Heart"...