A Trip Down Memory Lane....

And probably a bad one at that!!! Last week I finally bought a shoe rack for my closet. They were in a storage bin and it's not very effective when you are looking for a pair (think needle in a haystack!) So I got all the shoes out and found some shoes that took me back.....to the nineties!!! Okay, here goes....
From left to right....My Simple brand clogs. I think I bought these just before I got married and I love love love them! They are like the shoes you wish you had two pairs of. Next, my shoes I wore to my first prom and have not worn since. I bought the gold strappy pair for my high school graduation. The white sandals are what I wore to my wedding, and the last pair I bought sometime after I got married. I still even have some chunky doc marten sandals that I STILL sometimes wear and birkenstocks that I wore when I was pregnant with Preston. And yes I have pink crocks that I still love. I am such a geek! I think I need to do some major shoe shopping!!! Soon, soon.
This summer is going by so fast! We have definetly kept busy but it has been so fun. Carter is on a summer bowling league every Monday and it is so funny to watch all the little kids bowl. We went to se Kung Fu Panda and it was way cute. Preston only had to go to the bathroom once and Kate wasn't too busy so it was worth the money spent! Saturday we went swimming all day with the cousins and I forgot to re-apply suncreen on myself so my back is way burned! This week we have started swimming lessons for Carter and Preston and they are doing great. I will have to post some fun summer pics soon. Stay tuned.....

Comments