
Finally......I have finished the first book in the Twilight series. It was a pretty good read and I just bought the second book today. Jami is currently reading it and is dissapointed though, dang it! I will have to see what she says when she reads more and see if it gets better. I feel I have to read it though since I have bought it and the movie coming out and all!! I am just so bad when I start reading....who cares if we have a laundry mountain, the kids are screaming and fighting, dinner needs to be made, I need to find out what happens next or I go crazy!!!!! Who knew I would be into Vampire romance novels?!?!? I told KC today that I am so glad he isn't a vampire and I don't have to worry about him eating me. Of course, that would mean he would have to take care of the kids, which would probably be my big-time life saver.....
Comments