Mother's Day

Mother's day is such a hard holiday. I think that we need it to recognize Mothers and all the sacrifices they make, but obviously there are those that have lost their Mothers/Children and my heart is going out to those people.

We had a very busy Mother's day weekend! I didn't know what to get my Mom or Grandma and I have had no energy or time lately to be creative. I took my mom out to lunch on Friday. On Saturday, we went to breakfast at IHOP with KC's family and took flowers to KC's moms graves. Then KC went to work. We picked him up and I got to get my own Mother's day presents: a new dress and shoes!!!!

Mother's day was way busy. KC had his church meeting early morning, then we went to church and KC worked the rest of the day. In all of KC's business, he still managed to make me a wonderful french toast breakfast with a yummy dessert!

I was soo exhausted after church. Kate was so grumpy and I have had an off and on stomach bug so instead of going to my grandma's I stayed home to rest. My mom took the boys and I rested a bit with Kate. Then later that day all the boys came home and we went to bed. Pretty boring Mother's day!

This month is sooo busy with school getting out and Preston's birthday! I hope I can get some more energy!!!

Comments