Aw man!!! Check out our cute little buddy. Is he really four? As I was going through all his pics for his montage I was feeling like he should really be two. Why is life sneaking up like this??? The middle child just flies under the radar like that.
Preston is our all-out boy. He is the cream filling between Carter and Kate. Preston just has his own mind and his own way of doing things. He loves Nick Jr. shows (especially Diego!) and computer games. He loves climbing on everything and everyone. He loves getting his picture taken. He loves eggo waffles, chocolate milk, and mac and cheese (what little kid doesn't, for that matter?). He is going to preschool this fall and is so excited. He hates singing in public and vegetables. He just loves his buddy and brother Carter.
We had his birthday party on his birthday (May 15th) at the park. I made Diego cupcakes and we had pizza. Here are some cute and hilarious pics of his special day.

Riding off on his new scooter! (He told mom and dad he wanted a skateboard, I figured it was the closest thing right?)

Viva pinata!!!
Viva pinata!!!
I think the party was a success! The kiddos had fun eating, and playing. Preston got lots of fun stuff including the scooter he has wanted and a Diego wii game which he loooves!!!
This weekend KC also took the boys to the father/son campout. It sounds like they had a lot of fun!!!! Mom and Kate chilled out and watched some flicks with Gra and Javo! I also volunteered at Carter's school Friday for the 1st grade wheels day. They basically rode their bikes, scooters around the track and played games. It was fun. May is turning out to be a way busy month!!
Comments