Ohhh KC. He never ceases to amaze me. One time we got one of those grocery survey things in the mail and KC fills it out and puts in Miles name. Now, Miles is getting all kinds of mail. So far he's gotten a letter for an extended warranty on his 04 oddyssey (apparently he too owns a minivan), a letter for auto insurance, gerber life insurance (sorry gerber, Mr. Miles is fixed) and an invitation to try some tools and even give them his expert opinion!Now that I would like to see. I should take up that offer, maybe our cats could do some finish work around the house. But Miles is pretty lazy, I mean I can't even get him to open his letters so I have done it for him. Is that illegal? Oh well, maybe Random house will send him a letter and he will win some cha-ching!$$$$$$
Comments
http://dagdagantwist.blogspot.com/