Painting, painting, painting and how 'bout them Jazz??

So KC comes home from work on Wednesday and says, "Okay honey, get a babysitter, I got three Jazz tickets for Tonight!!!"

KC got tickets to the company suite. Plus a free parking pass. I was like hmm..... emergency babysitter.....school night.....kids getting over pink eye. Huge bummer! I didn't get to go. Peter happened to call KC on the way home from work and was like I'll be there in two hours.

So, long story short, KC took my cousins Tyler and Cody. I think they had a blast! (Jazz game envy). I think it would have been a blast to have us and Carter go but little ones are not allowed in KC's company suite. But KC did get the boys souvineers...Jazz hats!!!!!!

We did most of our painting in the Kitchen today. It's looking great and I'm getting sooo excited to have my kitchen back. The floor is coming Monday! KC installed the dishwasher last week and it's awesome! I think our old one was like 14 years old so it needed to be kicked to the curb. Actually, it's in the backyard. KC is joking (I hope) about putting it in the front yard and making a fountain out of it. Nice.
Carter's eye is still red. KC walked him into his class today and a girl commented on how Carter's eye scares her and asked what's wrong with him. Poor Carter!!! I'm debating on wheather I should take him back or not. It looks like broken blood vessles needing to heal. I guess we'll see what the weekend brings.....
This weekend is general conference. We are going to my Grandma's to have dinner and make cards while the guys attend the priesthood session. It should be a great weekend...

Comments

Recovery Guru said…
Hi Colleen! Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog, I just finished reading Kate's Story and I am astonished at how similar our stories are, really the only difference is that there is a different diagnosis and that Sydney actually got to go home for about two weeks, before she was life flighted to Primary's. I hope that everything with Kate is going well, will she need any more surgery's? How long were you in the PICU? Anyway I guess I will talk to you later! -Caralee