Alvin...Alvin...AAALLLLVVVINNNN!!!!!


This week we rented Alvin and the Chipmunks. I remember watching this Saturday morning cartoon as a little girl and thought the remake was someone's idea of a great joke. But, of course we have to rent it, we have little kids, right? It has all the great potty humor in it that my boys are so into right now. I think Preston has watched it twice already today and has used the movies quotes all day. Oh my goodness! I am going CRRAAAZYYY!!! Plus, the guy who plays Dave in it creeps me out for some reason. His teeth are really weird or something. And he smiles weird too. How could you seriously act in a movie like that? Dave did say in the movie,"How can I have 3 talking chipmunks living with me? It's weird and unnatural." Took the words right out of my mouth.

However they do play the infamous "Christmas, Christmas time is here" song so I guess it wasn't a total loss!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, I don't know what is odder. You actually watching this movie or creating a post on your blog dedicated to it. Colleen, have you gone mental with cabin fever boredom? Seriously!!! At least the Dave guy in the movie wasn't that weird, possessed Cornell Sanders character that Will Farrel played in Zoolander. Now that was something that gave me nightmares