This weekend the Oscar Mayer wienermobile came to our local Wal-Mart! I feel like my life has finally come full circle now that we have seen it. I can cross it off of my "things to see before I die list"!!! http://www.kraftfoods.com/oscarmayer/omm_whatsawienermobile.htm (here is a little link to study up on a little weiner history, hee hee)
Right when we walked up to it, there was the funniest Oscar Mayer wiener remix music playing. I think Preston was the most excited to see the "hot dog car" as he called it.
I was thinking how great it would be to own this vehicle. To drop Carter off to school and pick him up? Rockstar!!! And then Carter would quickly recognize our car- no more looking in the sea of minivans!!
We got to see inside the wienermobile and of course we all got wienermobile whistles! KC asked the official "hotdogger" what you have to do to get her job and she said you have to "cut the mustard right".
The whole experience got me wanting to eat a bologna sandwich. Ugh.
As the "hotdogger" woman said, "have a wienderful day!!!"
Comments