Spring Break!!!

Whew! Easter break came and went in a blink! I hate these early Easters, it just doesn't feel warm enough.

Last Thursday my friend Micah and I went to the Discovery Gateway. PBS kids keeps advertising the Elmo's Body exhibit and Preston has been wanting to go forever. Well, apparently everyone in Utah wanted to go too! It was so crowded but way fun. I need to take my kids there again this summer when it's not such a busy day....




Our insurance claim finally went through on our kitchen so Friday KC and I went to pick out our floors. Then we spent 3 hours at Lowe's picking out everything else out for our kitchen. The floors won't be installed until April 9th so we are still kinda out of comission. But we have started everything and I will post pics when we are done. I'm getting excited (and kinda nervous) to see the finished product....




Saturday we colored eggs. I was worried the kids would color themselves. Like the undies hanging out! My boys look like gangstas!!


Sunday was Easter (of course). I usually have a yummy ham dinner and make a carrot cake, but didn't do it this year due to the kitchen so I guess I really wasn't in the spirit. Plus, my Primary kids had the worst attitudes during my Easter lesson and I was so frazzled by their behavior the rest of the day. They usually aren't that bad (parents feeding them too much Easter candy!)

My mom had dinner at her house instead and we also had an egg hunt and watched I am legend (not the kids, they watched Nick Jr. on demand. That movie would freak them out)


Carter was off Mon and Tues and it was soo nice and warm we decided to go to the Park both days and have a picnic. Tues we went to the Castle Park with aunt Marlise and cousin Tannan. It was so warm I actully got a bit burned!!! It was fun to have Carter home from school and do things with all my kids!!

Comments