Last Friday, Carter came home from school with a fever and you could just tell he was not feeling good. I asked him why he didn't tell his teacher so she would call me and I think that he just didn't know you could do that. Poor kiddo, I felt so bad. He even told me he didn't play with his friends at recess because he didn't feel good. On Saturday, he still had a fever and I was worried about strep throat. So I made an appt. to get him in that afternoon. Why must we always get sick on the weekend? Right when I took Carter to the Dr. I noticed his eye had some goop. Anyway, he tested negative for strep and was given drops for his eye. Sunday he woke up and his eye looked HORRIBLE!!! We are not talking just normal pink eye, it looks like he was punched! His eye lid was swollen and the whites of his eye are RED, not pink!!
Ok, this pic is not even doing it justice!!
Ok, this pic is not even doing it justice!! The cute girl next door was going to baby-sit the kids that night, but there was no way I would expose her to that, plus Kate started to look goopy in the eye too. So we left the kids with my mom and KC and I went to see the Utah Blaze

I felt bad leaving my sick Carter but did have fun. KC has been wanting to see an indoor football game for some time. We ate at Biaggi's at the Gateway. It was so good!
Today I kept Carter home from school. He feels good but his eye still looks awful. When we woke up this morning there was quite a bit of snow on the ground. Grr! The radio station was telling everyone to drive slow and that there were a lot of slideoffs. Welcome to spring in Utah!!! Here are some pics KC took last year in April!
Comments