Congrats to the NY Giants for beating the New England Near Perfect Patriots! While it will be cool for Archie to put Eli's MVP trophy next to Peyton's in the Manning trophy case - I have to say the real MVP was the Giants defense. They won this game. I know they couldn't have done it without Manning's last drive, but David Tyree was the real MVP of that drive.
As a long time Giants fan I was very excited that they won. I wore my Giants gear all week and caught a lot of grief. Don't get me wrong, there were a lot of Brady haters that gave me support (some of them were even Cowboys fans). But when got to work on Monday someone had made this sign...
and put it up by a big Patriots fan's cubicle.
It was funny because he told me, "hey you can take that and put it up in your office." I knew he just wanted to get rid of it, and was half tempted to decline his gracious offer. It was just too cool of a sign to just leave there. Besides, my office is really just a big fishbowl on the production floor and lots of people walk by -- prime advertising space -- so I took the sign off his wall and put it on mine.
The boys love it too!
I know the rest of the league is looking forward to the 20th, I'm just savoring the victory for at least the rest of this week.

Comments