A while back we recieved this in the mail. Family University t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, shoot even onesies! Hilarious! I'm thinking we will order some in time for next year's Christmas family photo shoot and get our pics in front of the MAV (Mormon assault vehicle, lol Javis). Welcome to the school of hard knocks!!!
Yesterday KC calls me from work and informs me he went to the store and purchased a Wii. Do I strangle him or laugh? I guess my poor hubby deserves one, when was the last time he spoiled himself? Shoot, I had to MAKE him go buy himself shoes recently, his old ones were raggedy and getting disgusting. Besides, he bought a family oriented game instead of the Madden 08 I'm sure his little KC mind has been dreaming of for months. I guess I just feel like shoot, if we were gonna buy one we should have got one during the winter when we were so bored and now the weather is clearing! Timing! When Carter came home from school yesterday I told him daddy had a surprise and he asked if it was Umbrella shaped bubbles like sponge bob or a huge donut with toys in it. Then after I laughed he guessed a Wii. Oh the child mind is hilarious.
Kate is really getting quite a personality. She is getting into everything!!! She loves to throw everything in the garbage, something I don't think our boys were into, so now I need to remember to check the garbage before dumping it outside. She hands me everything and throws everything everywhere. I feel like I need a CAUTION: messy house sign to forewarn any visitors! No, I am not complaining! I love it and would not want it any other way. Okay, maybe I just wish I had a little maid that would clean up every now and then. But seriously, Kate is such a cutie. We also Finally moved Carter downstairs into his own room. I hate moving him into the basement because I feel he isn't old enough to be down there and it makes more work for me, but this was the only way to get Kate out of our room and it was seriously cramped. But now Kate hates her new crib and I am working so hard to try to get her to sleep in it because mom needs a full night's sleep (I haven't had this since Kate was born!!!). She has been so spoiled and now I need to un-spoil her! UGH! One day I will look back on this and laugh???

Comments