Well the retail industry has recieved a bit of support from the Harris family this week! KC got his profit sharing and we painted the town red! Yesterday we FINALLY bought some new phones. Our home phone has been barely working for months and we have desperately needed a new one. So we finally two new cordless phones last night YEA!!! Then KC went to FANZZ in search of some NY GIANTS superbowl championship gear. He found a hat and bought one. Carter and Preston really wanted some hats too, but they didn't have any kid Giants hats (no huge surprise) plus I wasn't about to drop $40 in kid hats too. Then, as we were walking past B&B works, I spotted a sale on aromatherapy shower gel for $5. How could I resist buying a few? We got home so late for a school night-exhausted. The mall is so different from when we were teenagers...
Then I tried to get a pic with the cats to go with the whole Jungle theme. But they were very uncooperative. No modeling contracts for them!!!
Today after I took Carter to school, I got Kate and Preston and myself ready and we headed to the Mall (again!) for Kate's 1 year pics. They turned out way cute and I will have to post some. The girl who took them just happened to be the girl who has taken all my children's baby pics and she is really awesome. She always makes sure they are looking happy and not so-so. Then, we passed Old Navy on our way from the mall and they were having a 40% off baby and kids clothing sale. We went in and apparently it is "Jungle Fever" fashion at Old Navy. Lo and behold, check this out!!
How could we resist them, and at 40% off no less? The shoes are a bit big, but they are 12-18 mo. She'll grow into them. Turquoise was the only color they had in her size (they also had white and pink). So we had to of course buy some outfits to match!!!
Kate is such a little sweetie. I'm sure she is also excited that the clothes match her turquoise Ariel princess cellphone as well! Preston was such a good boy at the mall and he really wanted a Diego movie, so then we ran to Wal-Mart and bought him one. Spoiled! But he was such a sweetheart. Anyway, I sure hope the Harris family helped get us out of the "recession" we are in! Sheesh!
Comments