Your Mother was a Snowblower!!

Remember what line that came from? I think the movie was called short circuit? I was thinking circuit city, but no, that's a store. KC would know, being the kind of guy he is. Anyway, I wish we had a mega snowblower. We have this small one that doesn't even touch the kind of snow we recieved yesterday. Holy Cow!!! I am so grateful for all this moisture, but I just wish we didn't have to go anywhere in it!!! I threw the kids in the car in the morning to send Carter off to school and shoveled the car out of the driveway. I had to watch for cars and make some major headway to even get past the area where the snowplows were. The boys thought this was hilarious, mom driving like a mad woman!!!

Then, I had to go back to the school early because it was Carter's science fair and we had to set up the display. I didn't want to shovel again and thought i'd just try my luck. This time I got stuck and had to shovel the van out of the side of the road. I was late to the science fair and Carter wasn't all too happy about that. But we got his project set up. It was on the air quality in our home which is better than I thought. Then after the judges came by we went home. The school was supposed to have a Science Project fair last night but it was cancelled, due to the weather. I was a little bummed because I was going to take pictures, but maybe I will today, if Carter takes his project home in one piece.

Our neighbors are sooo nice and shoveled the driveway last night before KC even got home from work. I can't believe what great neighbors we have! They go above and beyond! KC wants to order pizza for them, but I am making mint brownies for them today. We are so blessed.

Comments