The countdown to Noon!!

Wow 2008! We have had such a nice break and tomorrow it's back to reality. I am going to miss KC being around and Carter. However, I will not miss all the extra dishes I have been doing lately due to the entire family always being home!!!

We had so much fun this last week. We went to see Enchanted on Thursday. I was so excited to see it. I think the boys enjoyed it too when they weren't going to the bathroom. On Saturday, we took the kids swimming at the Clearfield Aquatic Center. Kind of weird going swimming when it's so darn cold outside, but the center was nice inside. Preston loved going down the water slide. I was not loving it. Maybe I'm just getting too old!
Yesterday, we went to the Children's Treehouse. They have a countdown to noon party every year. We went last year too. Here are some fun pics. Note, I did not put Preston in the orange hat. That is his fave and he wears it all the time! I even tried to get him to wear his blue football hat, but no. Only the orange Gap one will do.


They also have an exhibit there right now called Jump to Japan with all kinds of Japanimation. Carter, being the big Pokemon fan he is, loves it. Here they are by the "Mickey Mouse of Japan". I forgot his name!

They also have this big furry bus, referred to as the "Catbus". It's hilarious. Preston just loved it and wanted me to keep taking pictures of him in it.





Apparently, Kate's new resolution is to walk. She just really started picking it up a few days ago, and is doing great. I thought she'd be where she is now by about her birthday or after, but she just decided to do it. Plus she has all four of her top front teeth really coming in. She is getting so big. I am getting emotional about it!


Today we have been really lazy, not looking forward to our busy normal lives tomorrow. The boys have been playing cute all day. Preston has been playing with all his new Diego toys he got for Christmas. He even tucked one in his bed with a little square of toilet paper for a blanket. How cute!
Night-Night Diego!!!

Comments