Welcome to our Blogging world!!!

Ok, so we've thought about blogging forever. We really started blogging when we were doing carepages for our daughter, Kate, and I really liked keeping in touch with people that way. I would much rather write about normal, everyday things, and thank goodness, don't have a reason to update the carepages, hence, the blog!



Our family has been so busy lately getting ready for Christmas! Usually I don't even leave the house for like a week, and lately we've been going out every day! Last night, we took the kids to see Christmas lights and Santa. The whole experience reminded me of A Christmas Story for some reason! The Santa was nice and all, but it was like hurry in, hurry out!



Last week, we went to The Festival of Trees. 100% of the proceeds goes to PCMC, so how can we not go? Tonight, we went to KC's dad's to visit with Michelle, here from Germany, and we got home so late! His dad makes some mighty good soup!! But we got home so late, and on a school night, no less!!!Tomorrow, KC and I are going with the Bishopric to see Savior of the World (sans children!!!!!!) and Saturday is the Ward Christmas Party! Whew!!!!

Will the Harris family survive all these events? Stay Tuned........

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cool blog guy!!!

~javis