It's noing!




Ok everyone, it's officially Christmas! Well, according to Preston, who calls it "no". The snow came pouring in Friday, and Preston was like "Yea! Christmas!!". Then, when the snow stops, he gets worried that Christmas is over. How do I expalin this to his 3 year old mind?
Of course, KC and I had to drive down to SLC Friday night in the snow to see Savior of the World at the Conference Center. KC is a good snow driver, though, and everyone else seemed to be also. Still, kinda scary! Savior of the World was very good, I highly recommend it. I love going and doing these kind of things, it reminds me of what Christmas is all about. We also ate at a place called Biaggi's at the Gateway. It was way good, better than my beloved Olive Garden, dare I say? We were gone until 11:30, poor baby-sitter! I haven't left Kate that long with a sitter before. Apparantly, she was pretty fussy, as I suspected. She won't take a bottle.
Then, on Saturday, the boys were SO excited to go outside and shovel snow (hopefully this continues..) We had to find all the gloves, snow pants, and boots. Preston didn't even wait and ran outside with just clothes. He came in all upset because his hands were so cold. Preston built a cute little snowman, right in the middle of the driveway. Then he went in and found a carrot to use as his nose. Carter kept licking the snow, why are kids so gross?
Sunday my parents both had to speak in their sacrament, so we went to their ward. They did a very good job too, might I add. We ate at their house, and I took a pretty good nap over there while KC watched football on the high-def TV.
Today, I am going Christmas shopping with my mom and little bro. I am so excited! KC is watching the kids, poor guy. I think he would honestly rather do this than shop, though.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Look at you guys, you are like totally with the 21st century!! What now?? How 'bout podcasts on youtube. Myspace account maybe?? We should like totally hang out at the 'bucks sipping a [popular drink] and then go to the movie house and view a [top box office movie]