Today was a great day at work. I got a lot done and I stumbled upon a weird holiday tradition: the EggNog Taste Test (est. 1998). One of my co-workers lured me and the rest of the guys to the basement for a happy suprise, a table of food and a tote of ten chilled containers of Egg-nog. We each took a few Dixie cups, a pen and ballot to vote for our favorites. It was a blind test of different brands of eggnog including Meadow Gold, Kroger, Silk and others. The 2 best in my book were the Meadow Gold and Harmony Organic EggNog. SoyNog is NO-Nog. It was nasty and tasted like sour milk. 
My boss also gave me a great basket of treats. My favorite was the real Gingerbread men. Preston and I had a fun time making them talk to each other before we ate them. You'd be suprised how much Gingerbread men like to be eaten. :)
Comments